Where Nature Meets Comfort
Nestled in the Ponderosa Pines near the serene Incline Village Executive Golf Course, this charming cabin perfectly blends nature’s tranquility and cozy living. Imagine waking up to the soothing sounds of a year-round stream steps away, perfect for peaceful naps, enjoying a glass of wine on the deck, or playful moments with the kids.
This picturesque two-story A-frame cabin boasts a welcoming layout:
- A cozy living room equipped with a sofa bed that comfortably sleeps two.
- A dining area ready to host memorable meals, seating up to eight guests with an expandable table.
- A fully equipped kitchen filled with a wide selection of pots, pans, and utensils for any culinary adventure.
- Three inviting bedrooms designed for restful nights:
- Master bedroom with a luxurious king-size bed and an en-suite bathroom.
- A second bedroom with a plush queen-size bed.
- A third bedroom featuring twin over full bunk beds, ideal for kids or extra guests.
- A dedicated workspace featuring a desk, ergonomic chair, and printer for those who blend work with leisure.
- Two well-appointed bathrooms stocked with tub and toiletries for a spa-like experience.
- A spacious deck with patio furniture and a grill invites outdoor living and dining under the stars.
- Ample parking, including dedicated and additional spaces for guests.
This cabin promises a tranquil retreat amidst nature’s beauty, where comfort meets the great outdoors.
Incline Village, NV
1,250 Square Feet
WIFI, TV, Workstation, Printer
Incline Village – Lake Tahoe
Incline Village, nestled on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, is a picturesque small town that boasts a population of just over 9,000 residents. It’s a place where tranquility meets adventure, offering an array of activities from fine dining and skiing to kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, and a rich cultural scene highlighted by events like the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival. The community is vibrant, welcoming, and filled with friendly faces, making it a perfect retreat for those seeking both relaxation and outdoor excitement.
The history of Incline Village is as fascinating as its landscape. The area was home to native peoples for centuries, but it officially entered the historical record in 1882, marking its foundation. Shortly thereafter, in 1884, its post office was established. The town’s unique name derives from the Sierra Nevada Wood and Lumber Company’s inclined railway, an ingenious system used during the late 19th century mining boom to transport timber to the Comstock Lode mines in Virginia City. This timber journeyed an impressive 1,400 feet up the mountain via the railway, before being sent down the other side through a gravity flume to a tunnel, and finally to Carson City. The legacy of this timber route lives on in the Flume Trail, now a renowned mountain biking path that follows the route of the original flume.
Today, Incline Village is celebrated not just for its scenic beauty and outdoor adventures, but also for its rich history and the sense of community that welcomes visitors and residents alike.
IVGID Passes & Punch Cards
Deck with Grill and Outdoor Patio Furniture
Workstation, WIFI, Printer/Scanner
About The Owners
Hosts: Emilia, Jorge, and Mike spilt their time between San Francisco and Incline Village; and call both “home.” Therefore, they are well engaged with the local community and are also able to check on the cabin to make sure everything runs smoothly for their guests. They enjoy skiing, swimming, and checking out the local sites, including great places to eat and/or just hang out.
Stay With Us
Vitae consequat augue. Vivamus eget dolor vel quam condimentum sodales in bibendum odio urna sit amet.
"Vitae consequat augue. Vivamus eget dolor vel quam condimentum sodales in bibendum odio urna sit amet."
"In non pulvinar purus. Curabitur nisi odio, blandit et elit at, suscipit pharetra efficitur elit. Semper leo et sapien lobortis facilisis aliquam feugiat ut diam non tempus et malesuada."
"Donec sed finibus nisi. Semper leo et sapien lobortis facilisis aliquam feugiat ut diam non tempus et malesuada."
Incline Village Cabin
Incline Village, NV